Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I need a vacation

I will need to take a vacation for my own mental wellness this spring. I am thinking sometime around May would be excellent. I am on a strict budget for this vacation and would love to go somewhere particularly warm! Considering a cruise at this point... maybe to the Bahama's. I can't say it enough- how excited I will be when Chris graduates from school! (May 2011) This will be a wonderful day!

With both of us being able to make decent money, our lives will greatly improve!!! For now, it is a struggle. It is like running up a big mountain with nothing/ nobody giving you that extra push you need.

In May of 2011 another vacation will be in order, and this time... I am thinking... Quebec, Stockholm, or Ireland. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment