Saturday, January 23, 2010

Being Briana

I love the show "Being Erica". Maybe it has something to do with the therapist in the show having the powers to take Erica into her past to re-do some of her significant regrets... and being a therapist myself, sometimes I wish I had a magic wand for some of the people I work with as well. Maybe it has something to do with envying Erica... as there are a few things I would like to go back and re-do myself.

So how do we cope with regrets without having the power to go back and re-do things? I am sure it is different for everyone. If not having gone through some regrets would I really be who I am today? Probably not, therefore I would not be "Being Briana". Should we really be thinking about our regrets right now, or is that going to make us miss today therefore resulting in more regrets- that we wasted time focusing on the past and things we can not change while missing the present moment.

Today the sun is shining, and I am not going to sit inside and regret not taking advantage of it! :) Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment