Monday, January 25, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

How is it that I am totally addicted to Beverly Hills 90210 reruns? I have fallen into a VERY predictable routine after work. I ate/ prepare dinner right when I get home... mostly because I eat an early lunch and I am usually hungry for dinner early. I eat at around 4:30pm. I get online and browse around for a bit and avoid any kind of stressors... that includes the pile of bills sitting next to me as I type this right now. At precisely 5:00pm I turn to channel 64 and watch my one episode of 90210, and regretfully it is just ONE episode now and not two like they were playing about two months ago. I didn't like this change, not ONE BIT!!!

Between 6:00pm and 7:00pm I usually let the dog out and take a nap. At 7:00pm or 7:30 (depending on which night it is) I go to aerobics. Monday and Wednesday it is at 7:30pm (Turbo Jam) and Tuesday and Thursdays it is at 7:00pm (Tae Box). I have become so predictable, that I am now becoming very stubborn when any of this gets thrown off. For example, two weeks ago on a Thursday, I was asked to help the local girl scout troop earn a Jewelry Making badge. I jumped at the opportunity and was excited to help out! Thursday came and all I could think about was how that event was going to interfere with my tae box class! Ugh, I am practically disgusted with myself that I have become so unwilling to adapt to any kind of change! What am I, 80 years old!?

I need something new to change things up, or maybe I'll start small and add a new addition to my routine... Suggestions are welcome, and I'll keep you posted with my ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment