Friday, January 15, 2010

Why the title?

So two posts in one day. Don't get used to this, it will wear off soon just like anything new... it is exciting at first then gradually it's just there in the background.

I need to provide an explanation: Capturing Moments of....... So all week I at work I have worn myself thin talking about "Capturing moments of happiness". However, my title, happiness has been replaced by the ever soooo important and mysterious .............. . Realistically, I knew that every blog would not be able to capture a "moment of happiness", althought I am a optimistic person, I am also real and experience real things good and bad.

So what is it for you that brings you a moment of happiness? This morning, it was taking my first sip of coffee.... it brought me pleasure. This was a moment of happiness. Small moment? Yes. Seems kind of silly? Probably. But these moments can be small1 Maybe it was getting the laundry done- feeling accomplished can give us a moment of happiness. What are they for you? Maybe it is hearing a baby laughing that brings you enjoyment- that is a moment of happiness. How do you capture your moments? Do you put them in your memory box so you can recall them at a later time when you need a little smile or "pick me up?". Do you try to repeat them again as to create a similar moment to bring those feelings back? I am going to create more moments of happiness this evening and head to the gym. Doing something healthy for myself is going to create another one of those moments for me. Go enjoy your moments.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bri :) Welcome to the world of blogging - it gets addicting! I like the title of your blog, I definitely need to work on enjoying my moments.

    ReplyDelete