Saturday, April 6, 2013

Late night ambition...

I should be in bed, especially since I kind of feel like I am catching a bug. Granted, I have not been sick in almost two years, but I am blaming this on my busy schedule. Anyway, my mind is running (thanks to my recent purchase of the newest Fitness RX magazine). This episode features and entire guide to lifting, plus a 21 minute circuit. I have decided to commit to doing the 21 min circuit 2x per week, run 15 miles per week in some capacity, and start the training calendar. My goal is to at least do this for three weeks, starting tomorrow. I know my diet will improve, as it usually falls into place with a structured workout plan. My boot camp classes that I will be teaching start next Saturday, so I am hoping for some decent results by memorial day weekend! Here we goal!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment