Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rainy Friday, bitter sweet

April 12, 2013

Rainy Friday

This week has been SUCH a challenge, so many stressors going on at work, and at home! Our dog got extremely sick this week… (Wednesday) and is still recovering. I really couldn't take time off of work , except for a few hours yesterday morning.
 
I was able to get 2 workouts in yesterday since I teach the classes (I really had no choice), but I am trying to make my "classes" not my normal workouts. My body is SOOOO used to teaching them, that it almost feels like it doesn't count as a workout anymore!
 
Today is another extremely busy day, back to back meetings all day, taking care of the dog after work, cleaning the house, and having friends over.
 
On top of that, I teach my first round of Boot Camp at the Y tomorrow morning, and I am beyond unprepared. When will I find the time today to be able to prep for the boot camp, clean the house, have friends over, and possibly squeeze a workout in! The thought of all of this overwhelms me!
 
I took 5 mins to scroll through instagram this morning while sipping on my morning coffee. I read a quote from Bodesquad: "One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day"
 
What can be my positive thought or thoughts?
1) Dog is getting better
2) Thankful that it is Friday
3) I can be organized enough to get what I need to get done today.
 
And on a last positive note, I have a new weight to share: 154.8 (loss of 2.2), with a  rough week, I will take the loss! Looking forward to starting boot camp, continuing my strength training and running, and hoping to get to my goal by summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment